Friday, May 13, 2011

Playing Around with Photo Editing

Well, I had a few free minutes, given that we are home AGAIN today with Maddie running fever this time. I was playing around with some online photo editing and created this collage. Unsure of what to do with it, I decided to post it here. I wonder sometimes if what I see when I edit photos is what other people see. To me, things look good, but I wonder if a more artistic eye would wonder what in the world I was thinking. Do we all have the ability to create artistically or is it something that just comes naturally to some and not at all to others?

I was reminded at several different points during Easter weekend that sometimes that which seems like too much effort, really ends up being well worth your while. We dyed Easter eggs at about 5pm on Easter evening after all other festivities were complete. I dragged my feet getting everything prepared, but the girls finally convinced me that it would be fun to do it. Some fabulous tie-dyed creations emerged from our decorating session. Thanks especially to Maddie for pushing us to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment