Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday's Love Language

My husband knows my love language...and thankfully he delivered tonight. No, nothing racy. I'm not much for flowers or gifts. I don't want to be romanced or sweet talked either. My love language is him taking charge of something that would normally be my responsibility, rather than leaving it in my hands. Tonight he came home with salmon to throw on the grill, veggies to make a salad and fresh asparagus. He poured me a glass and wine and forced (well suggested really) that we go sit out on the patio and enjoy the beautiful weather.

I've had a somewhat trying week. He knows I feel better when I eat healthfully, but stress can cause me to snack incessantly on whatever sweet I can find laying around the house. Tonight, I really needed him to come through for dinner and he did...without me even asking him to. Score one for the hubby. I'm feeling loved.

What's your love language? 


2 comments:

  1. Learning our love languages was pivotal in our marriage. So many times my husband and I tried to show that we cared, but we were showing via our own love languages, not each other's. (Does that make sense?) I'm glad your husband was tuned in to you tonight. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice your husband knows you so well!

    ReplyDelete