Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wrong side of the bed

Today was one of those days when everything felt wrong. Fortunately, my class time with my students was fantastic. They were engaged and energetic which helped make all the little things going wrong fade into the background for a part of the day.

I woke up late and had to rush through my morning routine. Things just seemed to go downhill from there. Looking back, most things were insignificant enough that on another day, I might not have noticed them at all. But, then I got to school. 

I have great difficulty dealing with drama. I can accept it from my students, but it's very hard for me to take it from grown adults. I tried to circumvent some drama today within my teaching team, which just escalated the situation,  causing more drama...

All my life, I have struggled with having close female relationships.  When things get messy, I just want to tuck  tail and run. That's exactly how I feel today. Miscommunication can cause such damage. 

I will get up on time tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. I am much like you. I can't handle adult drama. Just know that tomorrow is a new day and you can start fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always glad when days like that are done. :) I hope today was a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete